By Modiphius Entertainment
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying international battle environment, totally suitable with the decision of Cthulhu, 6th variation and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the key historical past of the warfare past Western Europe: a land of serious antiquity, steeped in legend; a fiery cauldron of political and occult intrigue the place the warmth is as a lot your enemy as any guy with a gun; and a powerful barren region the place basically the robust will live on with their sanity intact.
The advisor to North Africa provides a brand new size to the key warfare, including:
- New tomes of forbidden lore, comparable to the publication of Thoth and the e-book of Angels, and but extra summoning spells and protecting enchantments
- wilderness autos and kit, fantastical and mundane (including Nachtwolfe's most modern developments)
- exciting guns and artefacts, comparable to the Atlantean sliver gun, the Yithian Stone Hunter and the Ashes of Sebek
- historic horrors from the depths of the desolate tract (and house and time): crocodile hybrid mummies, djinn, and the nice Race of Yith
- information on Black Suns quest for Irem and Nachtwolfe's consistent look for Atlantean technology
- Stats and principles to be used with either name of Cthulhu sixth version AND Savage Worlds in a single book!
Requires the decision of Cthulhu sixth variation or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. this can be a complement to be used with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's publications.
Read Online or Download Achtung! Cthulhu: Guide to North Africa PDF
Similar gaming books
Publisher: Rolenta Press
Publication Date: 2001-07
Number of Pages: 388
Website: Amazon, LibraryThing, Google Books, Goodreads
Phoenix: the autumn & upward push of Videogames is a publication written through Leonard Herman and initially released in December 1994 through Rolenta Press. on the time of its ebook, Phoenix used to be the 1st complete e-book concerning the heritage of videogames
GoodReads writer Information:
Author identify: Leonard Herman
Author Description: Herman, "The video game Scholar", fell in love with videogames the 1st time he performed Pong at an area bowling alley in 1972. He begun amassing videogames in 1979 after he bought his first Atari VCS after which started writing his first booklet on videogames: ABC To The VCS, which wouldn't be released till 1996. A programmer and technical author by way of alternate, Mr. Herman based Rolenta Press in 1994 to submit his e-book, Phoenix: the autumn & upward thrust of Videogames, the 1st critical ebook on videogame background. In 2008, video game Informer named Phoenix the #2 publication on videogames in all time. The name has been referred because the "Bible of the videogame industry".
Mr. Herman has written videogame-related articles for digital Gaming per 30 days, Videogaming Illustrated, reliable US Playstation, video games, part, Pocket video games, vintage Gamer journal, Manci video games, online game Collector, and Gamespot, in addition to enhancing game dealer magazine.
Author URL: http://www. goodreads. com/author/show/424378
This booklet offers every little thing had to absolutely flesh out and painting the natural as sympathetic antagonists. every little thing from good written out histories and backgrounds, to new presents, rites, resorts, fetishes and totems. The booklet is definitely worthy getting and having to your Forsaken Library.
What's going to you discover as you enterprise into Earth’s shoals?
Witch covens conflict within the massive urban of Halloween. Nazis fight to grasp mythological relics within the 11th Reich. T. rexes hunt hominids at the tropical island of Mesozoica, whereas skyships fend off pirates and predators within the tempestuous cloud seas of Seishin Shore.
In The unusual, recursions—limited pocket dimensions with their very own legislation of reality—are seeded from human fiction and mythology. A recursor may perhaps notice Atlantis, oz., the Victorian London of Sherlock Holmes, or locations much more strange and threatening. Worlds Numberless and unusual takes you to dozens of latest recursions, the place supervillains, dinosaurs, area soldiers, killer robots, gods, and different hazards defend wonders and treasures few humans in the world have ever seen!
Worlds Numberless and weird includes:
• approximately 70 new recursions
• multiplied info on destinations, plots, and NPCs of Ardeyn and Ruk
• lots of new artifacts, event hooks, and different interesting details
• The fantastic Geographical Society, a brand new mystery association of explorers
• New creatures for online game masters
• New personality innovations for avid gamers, together with foci like Inks Spells on epidermis and Quells Undead
• pointers on incorporating your favourite fiction and online game worlds into The unusual
- Codex: Tyranids
- Game Informer (May 2016)
- Shadowrun: Wake of the Comet (FPR10654) (Shadowrun)
- Renraku Arcology (Shadowrun S.)
- How to Paint Citadel Miniatures
- Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs
Extra resources for Achtung! Cthulhu: Guide to North Africa
West African nations who provide troops include Gambia, Ghana, and Nigeria. D. — 30 - THE SHIFTING SANDS OF WAR NEW CIVILIAN OCCUPATIONS New Knowledge Skills Archaeologist This book introduces two new Knowledge Skills for the Savage Worlds game which need a small amount of clarification: Raised on tales of treasure seeking and adventure or, perhaps, inspired by the real life adventures of Sir William Flinders Petrie and Sir Leonard Woolley, you have a passion for the ancient and the lost. Unlike your brother in research, the Antiquarian, you prefer to be out in the field getting your hands dirty digging up evidence of lost people and civilisations.
L Detachment is the first real unit of what has previously been an entirely fictional force (see Acthung! 6) Nicknamed the “Phantom Major” by the Germans, Stirling’s ongoing successes see him gain several promotions and he is permitted to recruit more officers and men. His luck deserts him when he is captured by a German anti-SAS ENTRY CONDITIONS & PREREQUISITES • Successful Fast Talk, Luck, or Persuade roll to convince the CO you are the man for the job. • Basic Training: Army. • The investigator can optionally choose to complete Commando Training (Achtung!
INT must be 13 or more. • Basic Training: Army. Sav RANK Enlisted, NCO, Officer. SPECIALISATIONS Driver, Fitter, Medic, Navigator, Signaller, Trooper. • Attribute Requirements: Smarts d6+. • Recommended Skills: Driving, Healing, Knowledge (Communications), Knowledge (Cryptography), Knowledge (Navigation), Notice, Repair, Throwing. • Useful Edges: any Combat Edge, Radio Head. • Special: none. • Gear: none. Middle East Command Camouflage Directorate SKILLS Fieldcraft, Military Doctrine, Rifle, and Survival (Desert).