Al-Kitaab half One is the second one e-book within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language software and is now on hand in an widely revised and reorganized 3rd version. This e-book with its significant other web site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with examining, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It presents a finished software for college students within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout through the ebook with over a hundred illustrations and images
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply keep on with the diversity or different types of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 varieties of Arabic facet via side
• offers the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• improved grammar motives and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and modifications
• New video dialogues from way of life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops examining comprehension abilities with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via large school room actions and homework routines that offer consistent review
• contains Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• decreased from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the direction now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of faculty learn with a standard of 4-5 touch hours consistent with week
• Textbook encompasses a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive workouts) for offline research that may play in iTunes and appropriate MP3 players
• New better half web site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features totally built-in interactive, self-correcting workouts, the entire audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading ideas for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition presents a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One may still achieve an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.