By Sayed Ali, Sanjay Patel, Dhiren Shah
Access interactive instances on musculoskeletal imaging for the simplest board overview possible!
Part of McGraw-Hill's Radiology Case assessment Series, this certain source demanding situations you to examine a gaggle of pictures, be certain the analysis, solution comparable questions, and gauge your wisdom through reviewing the reply. all of it provides as much as the easiest interactive assessment of musculoskeletal imaging available--one that is excellent for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable medical refresher. wonderful through a cohesive two-page layout, each one quantity during this sequence is full of situations, annotated photographs, questions and solutions, pearls, and appropriate literature references that might successfully organize you for almost any examination subject. The book's instances are crosslinked to a web part that comes with full-resolution pictures, interactive photo stacks, discussions and additional educating issues that make stronger your take hold of of must-know musculoskeletal imaging topics.
Radiology Case assessment Series gains
- 200 situations for every quantity, which consist of:
- Precise, state of the art photographs followed through questions and solutions, descriptions of the entities, insightful medical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive assurance of primary radiology ideas, the newest diagnostic imaging ideas, radiology gear, new applied sciences, and more
- Unique 2-page layout for every case, which features:
- Images with five questions about the right-hand web page
- Magnifications, annotations, and special solutions at the verso page--a profit that you're going to merely locate during this remarkable sequence!
- Informative, bulleted reviews field that offers vital extra context for every case
- Cases geared up and coded by means of hassle point permitting you to judge your talent earlier than progressing to the following point
- Radiology-relevant scrolling and stacking functionality
- A devoted interactive website--accessible through scratch-off code for every quantity within the series--enables you to:
- Scroll the photographs from each one case within the textual content in addition to stack photographs (display a number of perspectives of a picture)
- Zoom out and in, or scroll up and down, to focus on particular info of an issue
- Access extra photos for every case utilizing the case identity quantity from the text
Read Online or Download Radiology Case Review Series: MSK Imaging PDF
Similar radiology books
Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) is a undemanding, largely on hand imaging modality that may be of specific use for mind stipulations, together with tumors, metabolic issues, and systemic ailments. MR Spectroscopy of Pediatric mind problems is a groundbreaking survey of the various purposes of MRS in pediatrics, making an allowance for how dramatically the younger mind matures in addition to the original presentation of many mind issues during this inhabitants.
This reference contains state of the art, authoritative chapters via overseas specialists at the position of cardiac ultrasound in emergency scientific settings. Chapters comprise echocardiography in acute coronary syndromes, acute local and prosthetic valve affliction, cardiac tamponade, acute illnesses of the nice vessels, cardiac-related embolism, cardiac arrest, chest trauma, cardiogenic surprise, in addition to intraoperative echocardiography and echocardiography within the emergency room.
- Surgical Ultrasound: An Interdisciplinary Approach for Surgeons, Internists, and Ultrasound Technicians
- Atlas of Head and Neck Ultrasound
- The Physics of Three-Dimensional Radiation Therapy: Conformal Radiotherapy, Radiosurgery and Treatment Planning (Medical Sciences Series)
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics (3rd Edition)
Additional resources for Radiology Case Review Series: MSK Imaging
The lateral structures are subjected to a flexion force, resulting in bone contusions and fractures of the lateral femoral condyle and lateral tibial plateau, and tears of the lateral meniscus. The medial structures are subjected to a distraction force, resulting in MCL injury and avulsion fractures of the medial compartment. 4. Grade 1 sprains do not require surgery. Early immobilization may be advisable, for example, lightweight cast/hinged-brace, although a rehabilitation program with a physical therapist is important for the best outcomes.
Depending on the laminar involvement, partial quadriceps tendon ruptures are further subdivided into 3 types: a superficial laminar rupture comprises a rectus femoris tendon rupture, an intermediate rupture is made up of vastus medialis and vastus lateralis tendon rupture, and the deepest rupture is a vastus intermedius rupture. 4. The risk factors include congenital or atrophic weak tendon, previous surgeries of the tendon, steroid injections, diabetes, infection, tumor, hyperparathyroidism, gout, chronic renal failure, and leukemia.
1999;28(4):202-208. Kim HK, Crotty E. Post-traumatic osteolysis of the distal clavicle. Pediatr Radiol. 2010;40(5):784. Shiota E. Post-traumatic and stress-induced osteolysis of the distal clavicle. Skeletal Radiol. 2002;31(5):311. Right ankle pain and swelling for 3 months 1. Where are the most common locations for this lesion in the talar dome? 2. How often are these lesions bilateral? 3. Are these lesions more common in males or females? 4. What factors are believed to cause or contribute to the development of these lesions?